cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: An MTOM attachement works for request, but doens't work for response (sorry for previous)
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:35:11 GMT

The CXF response message is correct.   That incoming message really isn't.
I'm really surprised that works.   MTOM, by definition, puts stuff on the wire
using XOP.    See the example at:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v7r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.express.iseries.doc/info/iseriesexp/ae/cwbs_xop.html

From a validation standpoint, that's technically a bug in JAXB.  :-(   We've
worked around it a bit in CXF 2.1.4 that I'm running final tests on now.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org