cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: TOC wiki URLs fail when accessed from main CXF site
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:21:37 GMT
Hi Andy

I like table of contents too , so I guess if Confluence can support large pages then we can
indeed avoid creating additional custom
entry pages. I've seen your original update with the TOC and it looked good so if that can
be made to work then it would be cool.
That said, over time, we migth also want to combine both approaches, custom entry pages plus
TOCs per every page....

Cheers, Sergey