cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: TOC wiki URLs fail when accessed from main CXF site
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:00:00 GMT
Hi Andy

I've never used a {toc} macro so I can't comment. But it looks like, if we look at say

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws.html

that a pattern which has been followed so far is to introduce an entry page which repersents
the content and then
each link links to a seperate page....So I was thinking of doing something like that with
the main page having similar links like :
Overview
Configuration
JAXRS and JAXWS
Building with Maven
etc

By the way, thanks for updating the docs with the info about UriBuilder/UriInfo. Moreover,
the UriBuilder implementation which you
did is of great help for me at the moment, with the client api prototyping work, it was done
just in time :-)

Cheers, Sergey