cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Managing large attachments
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:50:39 GMT
Hi

I've done some initial work in CXF JAXRS for multipart/related requests
be supported. At the moment the JAXRS component relies on
AttachmentInInterceptor only, which makes it possible to get to all the
individual parts.

It looks like that just relying on AttachmentInInterceptor alone can
suffice in cases when small to medium size attachments are involved.

What else is needed for large attachments be handled efficiently ?
I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment with all the info :-) so if someone
could provide some overview of how this is done in JAXWS then I'd
appreciate it... I remember seeing some discussions about temporarily
files, etc...

Thanks, Sergey