cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:39:10 GMT
Hi Glen,

I would of course keep the policy of not checking in code with test
failures. The indicator would even help
with this goal. Before checking in code you could look at the indicator
and only check in if it is green.

At the moment I can not see if the build is working. So if I check in my
code I can get a build failure that was not
caused by me. A build indicator would help with that.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider