cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:05:23 GMT
Hi Dan,

I have got another idea. We should try to install a build indicator on
the CXF web site. It  would be immensly helpfull if a developer could
see if the build
currently runs without failures on the integration test system.
Additionally we could have statistics showing how many unit tests fail
per module and in sum.
Perhaps these statistics and the overview information could be posted
during the build.

Of course it would also be great to provide read access to the
cruisecontrol system for all committers.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider