cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:45:34 GMT
Hi Dan,

a integration test system running on Windows would sure help a lot. In
the mean time I am trying to figure out why I get those
unit test failures and solve them. I have started with an easy example
that I documented in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2003.
Could you look into this and check if the failure happens on the current
continuous integration system too?

I would like to have a working build soon to get some confidence before
doing commits. Currently I can only do some isolated tests and hope
that the build on the integration system tells me that I did well and
correct eventual errors later.

Greetings

Christian

--