cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 03:02:37 GMT
Hi,

I got these two error in my vista box with the last trunk code.

Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 8.863
sec <<< FAILURE!
testPublishOnBusyPort(org.apache.cxf.systest.http.ClientServerSessionTest)
 Time  elapsed: 0.438 sec  <<< FAILURE!
Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 8, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 18.2
sec <<< FAILURE!
testRevertExceptionOnUnsucessfulFailover(org.apache.cxf.systest.clustering.Failo
verTest)  Time elapsed: 0.823 sec  <<< FAILURE!

I will look into these issues, when I get time later today.

Willem