cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 22:51:19 GMT
Hi Dan,

it seems the test failures occur on Windows only. Would it be possible
to setup an automatic integration build on a windows plattform.
I think a lot of people use cxf on windows and I guess we could miss
some problems if we do not test on windows. Besides
it is quite problematic for me to commit as I always see failures and do
not know if they are because of the windows build or the changes I did.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider