cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:43:24 GMT

Christian,

I've gone ahead and asked for an account to be created for me to add CXF
builds to the Apache Hudson instance at:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/
Hopefully they'll be OK with that and we can go from there.

That said, they only have Linux and Solaris.   That doesn't solve the Windows
issue.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp