cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:30:12 GMT

Just FYI:  I figured out the last systest failure using JDK 1.6.x on Linux.
I'll get that committed shortly.   It would be great if you could then retry
to see if things look better for you.

Judging from the errors you've seen, I think I need to get a jdk 1.6 build up
and running someplace.   I pretty much always use jdk 1.5 and it looks like
1.6 is what has caused you the most issues, not Windows.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org