cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sber...@progress.com>
Subject JAXRS: CXF-1991 (Re: svn commit: r738937)
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:23:31 GMT

Hi Andy

I'm commenting on the dev list after seeing my comments for CXF-1991 lost due to server maintenance
issues :-).
Patch has been applied - thanks a million. I also completed the implementation of UriInfo.getMatchedURIs()
for the template var
substitutions to be taken into account.
There's one edge case in UriInfo.getMatchedURIs().

The spec allows for paths lile {foo}/{bar}/{foo}, thus we use MetadataMap(MultivaluedMap impl,
which is a Map<String, List<String>>)
to get something like this after the match for a request like 1/2/3:

foo : {1, 3}
bar : {2}

Then either the 1st or 2nd foo value will be used, depending if Matrix or PathParam are involved.

This is an issue for UriInfo.getMatchedURIs() as currently it will produce 1/3/2 for this
specific case.
I think we need to update MetadataMap to also keep the seperate List of all the added Objects

Thanks, Sergey