cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to deprecate CXF HTTP Binding
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:20:17 GMT
Hi Benson

I'd give HTTP Binding a bit more time to live, just declare it as deprecated and then remove
it altogether in the next release.
I think a number of users are actually using its client support and while I can say that we
will attempt to
provide a restful client api, I can't guarantee yet that it will be close to what HTTPBinding
provides and even it will be of some
reasonable quality in time for 2.2 release...

Cheers, Sergey