cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Ostermueller, Erik" <Erik.Ostermuel...@fnis.com>
Subject svn problems w/ cxf repos on winxp
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:23:41 GMT

I had trouble building the 2.1.3 source distribution, so I'm trying to
build the lastest svn code.

When I do this:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk

I run into this svn problem:

trunk\integration\jbi\src\test\resources\service-assemblies\cxf-demo-ser
vice-assembly\version_1\sus\CXFServiceEngine\JBIDemoSE_AProvider
trunk\integration\jbi\src\test\resources\service-assemblies\cxf-demo-ser
vice-assembly\version_1\sus\CXFServiceEngine\JBIDemoSE_AProvider\test
trunk\integration\jbi\src\test\resources\service-assemblies\cxf-demo-ser
vice-assembly\version_1\sus\CXFServiceEngine\JBIDemoSE_AProvider\test\pr
ovider
svn: Your .svn/tmp directory may be missing or corrupt; run 'svn
cleanup' and try again
svn: Can't open file
'trunk\integration\jbi\src\test\resources\service-assemblies\cxf-demo-se
rvice-assembly\version_1\sus\CXFServiceEngine\JBIDemoSE_AProvider\test\p
rovider\.svn\tmp\text-base\HelloWorldProvider.class.svn-base': The
system cannot find the path specified.

...which looks to be a documented svn issue and fixed according to this:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-409?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.s
ystem.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
Although it says it is fixed, I can't tell if the fix is actually
released.
I'm using svn 1.5.4 for winxp but can't find how to get 1.6.   Any
ideas?

Thanks,
--Erik

the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,

by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.