cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Eoghan Glynn" <eogl...@progress.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] David Bosschaert for committer
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:32:48 GMT

Well I think we can safely declare a result here having received 14 endorsements (of which
12 were binding PMC-member votes), and no dissenting voices.

So welcome to the team David!

There's a little bureaucracy required to get things squared away with the ASF, Dan should
be able to guide you through this.

For the record, +1 votes were received from:

Ajay Paibir, Benson Margulies, Christian Schneider, Dan Kulp, Eoghan Glynn, Freeman Fang,
Glen Mazza, Guillaume Nodet, Jeff Genender, Jim Ma, Richard Hall, Sergey Beryozkin, Ulhas
Bhole, Willem Jiang

Cheers,
Eoghan

-----Original Message-----
From: Eoghan Glynn [mailto:eoglynn@progress.com]
Sent: Tue 11/11/2008 10:57
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] David Bosschaert for committer

Folks,

I'd like to propose David Bosschaert for CXF committership, on the basis of

- the many quality patches he's submitted for our CXF-based distributed OSGi reference implementation

- his community participation especially in driving the re-integration of the Felix fork in
the CXF sandox with the main Felix codebase

- his promotion of CXF (by extension via the dOSGi RI) in the wider OSGi community

Consider this proposal a +1 from me.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,
Eoghan