cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject XmlSchema, what do we need?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:44:55 GMT
Fellow CXF committers and interested parties:

I am now a committer on XmlSchema. I've applied all the patches that
were lying around, and I'm trying to fix some issues for which Dan
Kulp has documented problems and not solutions. I plan to learn the
release process and push out a 1.4.3 soon.

If there are other issues in XmlSchema of a patch-sized sort that
anyone wants to see addressed soon, please get them into the WSCOMMONS
JIRA, preferably with a patch.

I wouldn't complain about some help here. If any other CXF committer
wants to join the party, I can push appropriate patches right along,
which has the virtuous side-effect of creating you a track record to
ask for committer status sooner rather than later.