cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-1891 another revenant from XFire
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:28:41 GMT
In this particular case, it might be worth considering whether the
particular use case holds water. 'Gee, I have these XMLBeans over here
for some of my types, but I can't/don't want to bother to either build
out XMLBeans for all of my types or build JAXB for those. Couldn't I
mix and match? It seems incompletely crazy to me (and much like I've
been learning about JAX-RS), but it also seems like a big job to do it
coherently.