cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Andi Abes" <aa...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Proposal -- removing irrelevent services from WSDL
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:27:40 GMT
The soapAction is the logical name of the operation - so CXF is very
correct in not touching it.
A good practice is not to use hostnames for it, but rather URI's that
represent the logical purpose of the operation.

The soap:address is obviously used to connect to the service, hence it
must be updated.