cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-SecurityPolicy in CXF 2.1.x, or just 2.2?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:01:47 GMT

dkulp wrote:

> Actually, the CLIENT side stuff is MUCH better tested right now.   I've
> been using the live MS WCF tests at:
> http://mssoapinterop.org/ilab/
> as my testcases.   For the most part, I just run wsdl2java on the wsdls
> and have a simple client that calls on them.   For each "test case", the
> spring config sets the properties that are needed.     For example, I
> have:
>
> Turn on the policy stuff:  (this will probably be the default for 2.2 if
> it all works and doesn't affect performance)
>     <cxf:bus>
>         <cxf:features>
>             <cxf:logging/>
>         </cxf:features>
>     </cxf:bus>

I'm attempting to do this via the following file, which I'm calling cxf.xml
and placing in the classpath of my SOAP client:

       xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core"
       xmlns:p="http://cxf.apache.org/policy"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
         http://cxf.apache.org/core
         http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
         http://cxf.apache.org/policy
         http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/policy.xsd
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">

    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging/>
        </cxf:features>
    </cxf:bus>
</beans>

But I'm getting this error, and Google searches are not helping me:

[INFO] WARNING: Failed to create application context.
[INFO]
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://cxf.apache.org/policy]
[INFO] Offending resource: class path resource [cxf.xml]
[INFO]
[INFO] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
[INFO] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85)
[INFO] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:80)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Glen