cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XmlSchema, what do we need?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:21:34 GMT

The only thing I'd really LIKE to do is to try and get the type tests passing
if we turn off the DOM schema cache.   One reason we keep the DOM around for
the schema is due to XmlSchema losing stuff and thus the type tests fail with
various validation issues.   Just about every XmlSchema release, I've
reported another issue, that issue gets fixed, but then we hit another one.
Each release goes a little furthur.

It's not a huge deal as the cache works fine and actually helps performance in
some cases (and you committed the XmlSchema patch I submitted that makes it
even better).   However, it has historically found bugs in XmlSchema so it
might be good to run.   Could wait for 2.0 though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org