cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject http-conduit config, wildcards, and heading toward secure wsdl retrieval.....
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:23:22 GMT

As the first step toward getting secure wsdl retrieval working, I've now
updated the http-conduit config to be configurable via URL as well as the
previous endpoint name.   Thus, you can use the URL you are trying to hit as
the bean name and it will get picked up.

To make it even more useful, I've updated the Configuration stuff to allow
real regex pattern matching for the config.   Thus, you can do something
like:
<http-conduit name="https://my.host.com/ws/.*">
and that will apply to all clients that connext to any of the sub-urls.  That
way, if you have a bunch of clients that talk to the same set of endpoints,
you don't need to configure each one individually.

Anyway, it's kind of a first step toward the secure wsdl retrieval.
Definitely have a lot further to go, but it does provide a bit nicer
configuration.  :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org