cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:20:13 GMT
Hi Dan,

I just added a wiki page[1] of  CXF 2.1.3 release note, please feel free
to add some documents about the your asynchronous client API and some
import changes in CXF 2.1.3.

Now I revert this vote, and will re-spin 2.1.3 this weekend.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Apache+CXF+2.1.3+Release+Notes

Willem