cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:04:28 GMT
Hi Willem,

so that´s fine with me. I think we should start a release note wiki page
for 2.0.9 and perhaps also for 2.1.3.
Btw. I noticed that there is no release notes page for the latest 2.1.2
release.

In apache camel they create the release notes quite early and then
collect the information over time. I think that is a quite good idea.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider