cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release manager for 2.1.3 and/or 2.0.9.....
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:34:34 GMT
I can't find the serializer.jar in 2.0.9 SNAPSHOT, but I found it in
2.1.3 SNAPSHOT.
After went through the commit log , I found there is one different between

rt/ws/security/pom.xml in 2.0.x and 2.1.x ,

the xalan's dependency scope is runtime in 2.0.x, and uses the default compile scope in 2.1.x.

  <dependency>
             <groupId>xalan</groupId>
             <artifactId>xalan</artifactId>
-            <version>2.7.0</version>
+            <version>2.7.1</version>
             *<scope>runtime</scope>*
             <exclusions>
-              <exclusion>
-                <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
-                <artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId>
-              </exclusion>
+                <exclusion>
+                    <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
+                    <artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId>
+                </exclusion>
             </exclusions>
         </dependency>