cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <dav...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [DOSGi] patch for CXF-1851
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:04:02 GMT
Yeah, I moved intent-map.xml from META-INF/osgi into a new directory
called OSGI-INF/cxf/intents in a few places. I also moved
remote-services.xml from META-INF/osgi to OSGI-INF/remote-services in a
few places...

FYI I created the patch using Tortoise 1.5.0 on Windows...

Cheers,

David

Eoghan Glynn wrote:

> Thanks David,
>
> However svn-apply got a bit confused when I tried to apply the patch.
>
> Did you create some new elements in your working copy and then move
> them a different directory?
>
> For example, svn-apply complains that the patch attempts to delete the
> non-existent:
>
> dsw/cxf-dsw/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/cxf/intent-map.xml
>
> i.e. this file is non-existent in the master repo, but presumably
> existed as a new element in your working copy before being moved
> (which in SVN terms maps onto an add and delete).
>
> I'm not sure how to proceed with this one. Can any of the SVN gurus in
> the community comment?
>
> Cheers,
> Eoghan
>

> David Bosschaert wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I attached a patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1851
>>
>> Would greatly appreciate if someone could apply it.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> David

>> Registered Number: 171387
>> Registered Address: The IONA Building, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4,
>> Ireland

> Registered Number: 171387

Registered Number: 171387