cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eoghan Glynn <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [DOSGi] patch for CXF-1851
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 15:58:48 GMT

Thanks David,

However svn-apply got a bit confused when I tried to apply the patch.

Did you create some new elements in your working copy and then move them
a different directory?

For example, svn-apply complains that the patch attempts to delete the
non-existent:

dsw/cxf-dsw/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/cxf/intent-map.xml

i.e. this file is non-existent in the master repo, but presumably
existed as a new element in your working copy before being moved (which
in SVN terms maps onto an add and delete).

I'm not sure how to proceed with this one. Can any of the SVN gurus in
the community comment?

Cheers,
Eoghan

David Bosschaert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I attached a patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1851
>
> Would greatly appreciate if someone could apply it.
> Thanks!
>
> David

> Registered Number: 171387

Registered Number: 171387