cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Potential impact of SpringSource Enterprise Maintenance Policy on CXF
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 18:26:24 GMT
Hi all,

does anyone know if it is possible to put the spring jars into the
central maven repository? If springsource does not do it. Will it be
possible that someone from apache could build and upload the jars?
Are there any legal issues with this? Would the policies in the maven
repo allow this?

I think if the releases would be provided by a open source project then
there would be almost no technical issues.
What we should avoid is that every project builds it´s own version
eventually giving them different group names. This would wreck any
dependency management.

Greetings

Christian

--