cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Opalka <ropa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Potential impact of SpringSource Enterprise Maintenance Policy on CXF
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:14:26 GMT
Hi Glen and CXF Community,

   there's no need to reinvent the wheel. Did you hear about JBoss
Microcontainer?
It's open well tested MC implementation that is loosely coupled with
JBoss AS.
Just for your information JBoss MC 2.0 is going to GA state soon.
See http://www.jboss.org/jbossmc/ for more information.

Richard

--
B.Sc. Richard Opalka