cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new JMS configuration for CXF
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 19:08:36 GMT
Willem Jiang schrieb:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Current CXF configuration support the wildcard naming. If you want to
> share the configuration between several endpoints' conduits, you could
> using the * in the name attribute of conduit or destination.
> I agree we could do improvement on the current CXF configuration which
> doesn't provide a straight way for endpoint or client to configure the
> transport level objects.
> Since we have to support the old configure way for current user in the
> coming up release version, adding a property on the EndpointInfo could
> be a safe and quick way for the change.
>
> Here is another question for doing the transport configure from WSDL ?
> I don't  do how could we put the transport configure property in the
> WSDL, and we still need to support it in the CXF future release.

I would not support the JMSConfiguration in WSDL. Of course we could try
to make a schema for it. But many aspects like setting a TaskExecutor
can not be done in the WSDL. So I would leave to old configuration for
WSDLs as is for the short run. To support a new WSDL config style I
would try to implement the SOAP/JMS spec. It looks quite nice and would
be a real standard. The implementation would build a JMSConfiguration
object out of the information from the SOAP/JMS conforming WSDL.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider