cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new JMS configuration for CXF
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 07:40:52 GMT
Hi Willem,

if I understand it right there is always one conduit for each client or
endpoint. So I would not try to reference a conduit config via the
endpoint name like it is done now. The conduit can as well be described
as a parameter of client or endpoint. I really do not like the way the
old JMSConduit configured itself. Extracting the configuration should be
outside of the object to be configured.

The way camel does this is ok. But instead of referencing a jms
configuration in the address line I would simply set it as a parameter
in client or endpoint. If you want to centralize certain parts of the
config spring still has the ref="" to reference a central config bean.
Additionally we can use abstract config beans so several jms
configurations can share some common parts.

By simply being a property of the client or endpoint they can simply add
it to the endpointInfo. So the TransportFactory can extract it and set
the Conduit or Destination with it.

Greetings

Christian

--