cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: What is mergable to 2.1.3 and 2.0.9....
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:40:05 GMT
What I have currently done should be fairly compatible. But in details
there could be problems.
I have not yet implemented a new configuration style for spring or wsdl.
The new config is there but not yet attached. This means that currently
the users will not yet
really benefit from the changes.

The performance should be quite good but but I have not done any
performance tests yet. Any good ideas how to test this? The normal test
tools like jmeter or SoapUI do not support
soap/jms as far as I know.

Greetings

Christian

--