cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new JMS configuration for CXF
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:51:50 GMT
Hi Willem,

after completing the change to Spring JMS for the JMS transport I will
now tackle the configuration problem again.

I would also recommend thinking about a broader change of configuration
style. But I am unsure how to really do it. Can you elaborate a little
further how you would add the TransportConfig to the endpoint?
I would like to be able to configure the TransportConfig in the spring
client or endpoint definition definition. Where would I add the property
and how would I transport this information to the Conduit.
The current configs are added to the EndpointInfo from WSDL or Conduit /
Destination definitions. How would I connect this when the config is
added to client or endpoint?

I think we could introduce the new config style in parallel for 2.x and
if it is better than the current config could turn this off in 3.0. In
the JMS transport I have prepared all to be able to do this.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider