cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Release manager for 2.1.3 and/or 2.0.9.....
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:39:52 GMT
Hi Dan,

I have got a question about the new releases. Should we include the
changes in the JMS transport in one of them?
Ron Gavlin asked to include the changes in the 2.0.x branch on the jira
issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1832.
I could imagine to include them into 2.1.3 but I would rather leave them
out of 2.0.9. What do you think? Are there some general guidelines how
to handle this?

Is there already a time scale? I would like to include the upcoming new
JMS configuration style in the release but this will take at least
another one or two weeks.

Greetings

Christian

--