cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <dav...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Bizarre mvn error building on this Mac I just got
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:51:22 GMT
Hi Benson,

FWIW - I got similar errors before and they seem to be caused in the
situation where you have two things compiling into the same location
using different versions of the JDK.

In my case I had Eclipse projects for my maven modules (created using
mvn eclipse:eclipse) compiling into target/classes - the same target
directory as Maven uses. However my eclipse used Java 6 while Maven was
using Java 5.
So my target/classes ended having a mixture of Java 5 and Java 6
compiled .class files. Thats whenI got the error.

In my case closing Eclipse then doing a mvn clean fixed the problem...

Cheers,

David
BTW this was on Windows.

Registered Number: 171387