cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:14:17 GMT

I have to say -1.

The release notes were not updated and still say 2.1.2 and don't list the
things fixed in 2.1.3, etc....

That said, it might be best to wait till tomorrow afternoon to re-spin 2.1.3
or back out my last commit off of 2.1.x.     I'm seeing a strange behavior
with ws-rm right now.   By really making responses asynchronous instead
of "synchronous, but on a background thread", I think the partial responses
are actually coming in after some of the real messages or something.   Not
really sure yet.   Still digging.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp