cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test WSDL that contains all simple types?
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 02:15:18 GMT

Not in the performance stuff.    In testutils, we have a type test wsdl
which tests almost 170 different schema constructs to make sure they
work.  The wsdl is actually generated as part of the build into:
testutils/target/generated/src/main/resources/wsdl/type_test

The actual unit tests for them are in the systests directory.
systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/type_test

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org