cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject What is mergable to 2.1.3 and 2.0.9....
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:10:55 GMT

There's a couple commits to trunk that I'd like some verification that
they should go to 2.1.x before I do so.

1)
r699289 | bimargulies
Some preliminary work on attributes
r700981 | bimargulies
Incremental creeping toward attribute support in Javascript. As usual, in
spite of the XmlSchema situation.

This looks like it's just adding support for attributes and thus looks
safe to merge to 2.1.  (javascript wasn't on 2.0.x so no need to merge
there)  Correct?

2) A BUNCH of commits to the JMS transport - they are all localized to
the JMS transport and don't touch the jms tests in systest.  Thus, it
looks like none of the old configuration "broke".   However, can
Christian comment on whether he thinks what is there is "safe"
(performance and general compatibility wise) to merge down?   I'd really
like to get the Spring based JMS stuff down into the 2.0.x if possible
(to alleviate some of the suckiness of the jms config), but not if it's
going to break everyone.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org