cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MacOS, Eclipse, CXF, ?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:08:58 GMT
All the time ;-)  Did you know 98% of Geronimo was written on a Mac?

The PowerPC macs were difficult to develop on as they were slow, but
the Intel Macs (MacBook, MacBookPro, Mac Pro) etc are outstanding.

The latest eclipse (Ganymede) is erfect as is Intellij.  It gets 2
humbs up from me.

I am not sure about the problems you have run into as everything works
for me.

Good luck in your decision, and I think you will like the Mac as a dev
environment.

Jeff