cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Spring Configuration and PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:54:10 GMT
Both features are important. Catching typos with validation is
important, and property placeholders are important. Performance isn't
nothing either, and the only way I could think of to have both would
involve building an extra DOM tree, which would be slow.

I am -1 for changing the default, but I'm not beyond persuasion of
many others think that validation is a hopeless goal in a
Spring-centric world.