cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF Spring Configuration and PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:49:40 GMT
Hi Daniel,

thanks for the hint. I will try this. I think the feature of replacing
properties is extremely important for the cxf users. Can we trun off the
validation by default?
Another idea would be to do the validation after the properties have
been replaced.

I have got another question about the xml configuration. Is it possible
to tell spring that an element is a reference to to a bean? I would like
to add the functionality of referencing the
ConnectionFactory to the address element. So people can define their
factory locally or use springĀ“s jndi logic to look it up. Of course I
could simply add a string type element and search for the Factory by
hand but I would prefer to let spring do this work.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider