cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <dav...@iona.com>
Subject [DOSGi] Few questions re current DOSGi implementation (sandbox)
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:58:58 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to get rid of the exception that shows up when you distribute
a service in a bundle that doesn't provide an intent-map.xml file.
Currently this seems to work well, but an exception comes up on the
screen. If a user doesn't provide this map, simply the default
distribution settings (intents) should be used.
Would simply using a
  new IntentMap()
be enough? or should I try to get a default IntentMap from somewhere else?

Next question.
When I expose a service registered under multiple interfaces, what is it
supposed to do in today's codebase?
Will it somehow expose both interfaces over the wire or does it just
pick one?
I'm looking at changing the behaviour of the org.osgi.remote.publish
property with the behaviour in the spec (instead of the value
'false|true' a list of interfaces or '*' for all published interfaces
should be provided).

Thanks,

David

Registered Number: 171387