cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eoghan Glynn <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM issue
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 19:12:00 GMT

Dunno if I'd agree with this JIRA, if I've understood it correctly.

For a request-response MEP, WS-RM can be configured so that a "202
Accepted" response is immediately sent back to the client (possibly
including an eager ACK) and then whenever it becomes available the real
response is sent over a separate server->client connection.

/Eoghan

Bharath Ganesh wrote:

> Look like WS-RM makes more sense for aysncronous invocation and one way
> invocation (quite similar to JMS reliability), rather than a standard
> request-response pattern.
> So the above issue wont be a very valid case. Am I right?

Registered Number: 171387