cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new JMS configuration for CXF
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 07:03:05 GMT
Hi Glen,

thanks for the link to the spec. That´s astonishing they use quite the
same URL format (IRI) I imagined. I had not read the spec before.
Perhaps they were inspired by camel too ;-) But they strictly map the
IRI to message headers and properties. So we probably should set our own
parameters separately from the URL.

The spec mostly talks about the configuration by WSDL. I think we should
separate WSDL config from Spring config. The WSDL config typically is
defined by standards authorities so I think
we would give away flexibility if we take this format also for our own
internal config. Instead I would map the WSDL config to our internal config.

On the other hand we should make sure to implement all options that the
Soap Jms spec defines. So implementing the spec will be quite easy.

Best regards

Christian

--

Christian Schneider