cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM threshold and WSDL
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:42:43 GMT
This whole question turns out to be the following: Is it a valid
JAX-WS/JAX-B thing to annotate a plain old String bean property for
MTOM, and expect MTOM to happen? If so, then I need to determine if
the failure to do so is us or JAX-B, and if the latter we have to
decide if we care enough to contemplate some sort of workaround.