cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject could the cxf-codegen-plugin use a parent-last classloader to avoid conflict with Java6 JAXB 2.0 API ?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:29:40 GMT
I'm trying to use CXF 2.1.2 codegen, my dev environment beeing based on
jrockit 6.0 - that includes jaxb 2.0 API (as SUN java 6 did prior to update
? )
I get a generation error (with a nice message) due to requirement for JAXB
2.1, but JAXB 2.0 beeing loaded from bootclasspath.

As the cxf-codegen-plugin setup it's custom URLClassLoader with project
classes and dependencies, could it setup a "parent-last" strategy to avoid
such conflict ?

Nicolas.