cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new JMS configuration for CXF
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 04:06:40 GMT
Hi Christian,

+1 for introducing the Camel style URL for the JMS configuration.
In Camel, you just need to specify the jms component's connection
factory, then the JMS component can take care of  the URL itself.

In you proposal , we need to add a TransportConfig element for the
endpoint which could contain the Transport specified configuration for
the JMSConduit or JMSDestination.
I think we could go further, as you know for the HttpJettyDestination ,
there need to do some configuration for JettyServerEngine which is also
a transport level configuration.
We could also set the URLConnection factory for the HttpConduit in this way.

Since most current CXF configration are based on parser an XML to Java
Object by JAXB and few Spring style bean class injection.
If we introduce the TransportConfig element and lots of transport
configuration could be changed.
Maybe we can do this in CXF 3.0.

Any thoughts?

Willem