cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ulhas Bhole <ulhas.bh...@iona.com>
Subject Re: can we use asyn way for jms transport
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:31:40 GMT
Hi Freeman,

As per 2.2 roadmap ideas we want to change/rewrite CXF JMS transport to
support SPEC/JMS and use spring JMSTemplates but I guess we need to do
it in such a way that we can keep the current one if someone already
using it atleast for some time.

I didn't got a chance to look at how we can integrate both (SPEC/JMS and
spring jmsTemplate together) in CXF JMS transport. I would surely be in
favor of the new transport which would be more flexible than the current
one.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

Registered Number: 171387