cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: New Howto: Defining Contract first webservices with wsdl generation from java
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:13:44 GMT
Hi Adrian,

first thanks for your comments. I apreciate your help. I know it is
possible to configure these things and I will add the description of how
to do this. But I myself are not using endpoint, service and binding on
the client and server side. I only use the porttype to get my code. That
is because we use SOAP/JMS and this is not possible to describe in a
compatible way in WSDL so it can be used across the main platforms we
use. (Java, Tibco BW and .Net).

The other thing with service endpoints is that we have different servers
for develop, test and production. So one address in the wsdl would be no
help. Do you have any idea how to handle this? Currently we configure
the jms or http server address in a config file for the deployment so
the admin can adjust it at runtime.

Best regards,

Christian