cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ulhas Bhole <ulhas.bh...@iona.com>
Subject Re: mvn -Pfastinstall failure with current trunk
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:36:58 GMT
I think this is happening on some unclean/old snaspshot. I also got this
yesterday but after my low level clean alternative (find . -name
"target" | xargs rm -rf) followed by svn update cured the problem and
didn't see it again.

-- Ulhas Bhole

Willem Jiang wrote:
> It is OK for me too (Windows, JDK 1.5.0-13)
> Which version of JDK are you using ?
>
> Willem
> Daniel Kulp wrote:
>> Seems to be working OK for me.  Not sure why it wouldn't be working
>> for you.   :-(
>>
>> Dan
>>

>> On Wednesday 13 August 2008 8:43:34 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
>>
>>> [INFO] FastInfosetting 0 resource
>>> [INFO] [jaxb:generate {execution: default}]
>>> [INFO] failure in the XJC task. Use the Ant -verbose switch for more
>>> details [INFO]
>>>
>>> [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
>>> [INFO]
>>>
>>> [INFO] unrecognized parameter -Xdv
>>> [INFO]
>>>
>>> [INFO] Trace
>>> unrecognized parameter -Xdv
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.XJC2Task._doXJC(XJC2Task.java:409)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.XJC2Task.doXJC(XJC2Task.java:397)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.XJC2Task.execute(XJC2Task.java:332)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2.XJCMojo.execute(XJCMojo.java:310)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManag
>>>
>>> er.java:443) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLif
>>>
>>> ecycleExecutor.java:539) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycl
>>>
>>> e(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLife
>>>
>>> cycleExecutor.java:459) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFai
>>>
>>> lures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Def
>>>
>>> aultLifecycleExecutor.java:278) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycl
>>>
>>> eExecutor.java:143) at
>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334) at
>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125) at
>>> org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:272)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:3
>>>
>>> 9) at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
>>>
>>> l.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>     at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>     at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>> at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>> Caused by: com.sun.tools.xjc.BadCommandLineException: unrecognized
>>> parameter -Xdv
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.Options.parseArguments(Options.java:664)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.XJC2Task._doXJC(XJC2Task.java:407)
>>>     ... 21 more
>>> --- Nested Exception ---
>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.BadCommandLineException: unrecognized parameter -Xdv
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.Options.parseArguments(Options.java:664)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.XJC2Task._doXJC(XJC2Task.java:407)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.XJC2Task.doXJC(XJC2Task.java:397)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.XJC2Task.execute(XJC2Task.java:332)
>>>     at com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2.XJCMojo.execute(XJCMojo.java:310)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManag
>>>
>>> er.java:443) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLif
>>>
>>> ecycleExecutor.java:539) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycl
>>>
>>> e(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLife
>>>
>>> cycleExecutor.java:459) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFai
>>>
>>> lures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Def
>>>
>>> aultLifecycleExecutor.java:278) at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycl
>>>
>>> eExecutor.java:143) at
>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334) at
>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125) at
>>> org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:272)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:3
>>>
>>> 9) at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
>>>
>>> l.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>     at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>     at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>> at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>> [INFO]
>>>
>>> [INFO] Total time: 21 seconds
>>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 13 20:42:26 EDT 2008
>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 36M/64M
>>> [INFO]
>>>
>>> puck%

Registered Number: 171387