cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: code generation with maven 2.0.10 RC
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:03:20 GMT

There's enough bugs in the latest 2.0.10 RC that I'd prefer if John Casey took
a look at this first.   Thanks for filing the JIRA so John can debug it.
The cargo plugin is suffering similar issues.    That all said, John knows
where to find me on IRC if he needs help from our side.   :-)

2.0.10 is also VERY VERY slow compared to 2.0.9.   A "mvn -Pfastinstall" in
CXF takes about 35 seconds on my computer with 2.0.9.   It takes over 4
minutes with 2.0.10.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp